As many as one in 10 people worldwide have probably already had – many without even realizing it – the Wuhan coronavirus (covid-19), according to the World Health Organization (WHO), which is now warning that “the vast majority of the world remains at risk” of infection.
Dr. Michael Ryan, speaking to a special session of the WHO’s 34-member executive board focused on covid-19, stated that “best estimates” suggest a 10 percent global infection rate, a figure far higher than the official count. This amounts to about 760 million people who may have been infected so far this year.
“Many deaths have been averted and many more lives can be protected,” Ryan announced, warning that the plandemic will only continue to “evolve” with time. “Our current best estimates tell us that about 10 percent of the global population may have been infected by this virus.”
In the moments before Ryan’s speech, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus led a moment of silence to honor those who are said to have died from the Wuhan coronavirus (covid-19). He also led a round of applause for the health workers of the world, whom he stated are the heroes in all this for their efforts to save lives.
The latest Wuhan coronavirus (covid-19) “hot spots,” according to Ryan, include much of Asia, as well as parts of Europe and the eastern Mediterranean. Areas where the number of “cases” remains low include Africa and the Western Pacific, where the situation is “rather more positive,” he says.
WHO: The world is “now heading into a difficult period”
Earlier in the year, the WHO had alleged, along with Johns Hopkins University, that the total case count worldwide was probably around 35 million. This means that if the new 760 million number is more accurate, then the “experts” were off by a factor of 22 at that time.
Ironically, the WHO back in May passed a resolution to basically investigate its own response to the plandemic, which appears to have been wrought with errors based on this case count disparity. The WHO is now suggesting that many more people were infected with the Wuhan coronavirus (covid-19), with many more still to go.
Ryan warned his crowd that the world is “now heading into a difficult period” because “the disease continues to spread … (and) is on the rise in many parts of the world.” This would seem to be why the WHO is simultaneously pushing for new “sustainable preparedness” guidelines to deal with this and future “public health emergencies.”
“COVID-19 will not be the world’s last health emergency and there is an urgent need for sustainable health emergency preparedness to deal with the next one,” the United Nations governing body indicated in an Oct. 1 press release.
“Past crises have shown that once an outbreak is under control, governments and donors tend to turn their attention to other pressing concerns,” the press release goes on to state.
“This cycle of ‘panic-then-forget’ has prevented the development of effective health emergency preparedness across the globe. The world needs to break this cycle once and for all.”
The WHO is calling on the nations of the world to “invest” in preparedness, which Ghebreyesus says has the potential to “advance health security, prevent and mitigate future pandemics, and protect our future and the future of generations to come.”
Such “investments” include stocking up on expensive pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines, as well as making “health care” more “affordable.” The WHO believes that all of its member nations can do this by spending about $5 per person annually, which is less than the $11 trillion and counting that the world has already supposedly spent to deal with the Wuhan coronavirus (covid-19).
More up-to-the-minute news about the Wuhan coronavirus (covid-19) can be found at Pandemic.news.
Sources for this article include: