The holiday season is here! If you’re like most people, you probably waited until the last minute to buy that perfect gift for your loved ones. Below is a few of my favorite “Green Living” Books that I believe will make great gifts.
1. Green Lighting
Written By: Brian Clark Howard, Bill Brinsky & Seth Leitman
This is a must-have book for anybody looking to upgrade the lights around their home or work. Whether you want to switch to LED’s, CFL’s or make the switch to solar power, ‘Green Lighting‘ will provide you with step-by-step instructions that will help reduce your costs, as well as your daily environmental footprint.
2. The Everything Green Living Book
Written By: Diane Gow McDilda
This eco-book is easily one of the best at covering all topics about living a “Green Lifestyle.” Do you want to go green inside or go green outside? Do you want to learn more about organic gardening or alternative energies? Perhaps you want to learn more about using non-toxic cleaning supplies. ‘The Everything Green Living Book‘ will help guide you to living a greener life!
3. The Little Green Book of Beauty: 250 Tips for an Eco Lifestyle
Written By: Sarah Callard
This green living book is my personal favorite out of the ‘Little Green Book’ series, and will make a great gift for the women in our lives. Inside ‘The Little Green Book of Beauty‘, is a list of 250 tips that will help you with everything related to cosmetics, grooming products and skin care treatments. We all use some sort of grooming product on a daily basis, this book will teach you how to choose the best product, as well as avoid the toxic ones.
4. The Green Book: The Everyday Guide to Saving the Planet One Simple Step at a Time
Written By: Elizabeth Rogers & Thomas M. Kostigen
With the help of a few celebrities, ‘The Green Book‘ offers practical tips for going green around your home. The authors discuss little changes we can all make, like taking shorter showers or reusing ribbons, and the impact these small changes have on the planet. If we all choose to adjust how we consume the resources on this planet, it will result in many positive improvements.
5. Easy to Be Green: Simple Activities You Can Do to Save the Earth
Written By: Ellie O’Ryan
This is another great book from the Little Green Books series. However, this book provides you with the perfect opportunity to teach your kids about the importance of our planet, as well as fun activities they can do to help the environment. Included in ‘Easy To Be Green‘ is a coloring book that will keep your kids entertained for hours, but also teach them Earth-saving tips at the same time.
The Green Body Cleanse
Of course, no list of books on Green Living would be complete without a plug for my book, The Green Body Cleanse. Available as a full-color hardback, it will teach you how to “green” your home and workplace, while simultaneously cleansing your body of toxins. Manifesting a green body and home is easier than you think! The Green Body Cleanse is also available for the Kindle for only $2.99!.
Do you have any books on green living that you would add to this list? If so, mention it in the comment sections below. Happy Holidays!
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)