(Article republished from StrangeSounds.org)
No safety issues have been identified, Moderna said about the lots that were distributed in Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain and Sweden in January.
The drugmaker said the contamination was found in just one vial, and it was recalling the whole lot out of “an abundance of caution”. It did not disclose what was found in the vial.
Japanese authorities last year suspended the use of some doses of the vaccine, which Moderna later recalled, after an investigation found stainless steel contaminants in some vials.
Over 900 million doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine have been administered worldwide to date.
Moderna said on Friday it did not believe the contamination posed a risk to other vials in the lot. [Reuters]
StrangeSounds.org has been banned from AD NETWORKS! You can support me here…
Things to add to your disaster & preparedness kit:
- Protect your home and car with the best lightning and EMP protection available…
- Need a portable power station? Better look at Jackery!
- Get a satellite phone to communicate with your loved ones when internet and phones are down…
- According to a new report, about 50% of world’s water is ‘too polluted’ for swimming, fishing or drinking. Use this filter to drink clean water at home!
- Buy the best value freeze dried emergency food around…
- Qfiles is another great site for alternative news and information…
Read more at: StrangeSounds.org
- Study: Myocarditis rates much higher in Moderna-vaccinated people than government claims
- FDA now burying incriminating documents showing Moderna’s covid “vaccine” to be harmful
- Vaccine-promoting Canadian radio host Adrienne Pan dead after battling post-Moderna illness
- Moderna began developing the COVID-19 vaccine WEEKS before first official outbreak