In the studies carried out in China and Japan, those who ate most rice were 55% more likely to develop the disease than those who ate the least. White rice is the dominant form of rice eaten in the world. Machines produce its polished look by hulling and milling, leaving a grain that is predominantly starch with very little nutrition at its best.
White rice, white sugar, white bread and white pasta are white because they are stripped of their mineral, vitamin and fiber content. These are actually poisonous foods for us because they actually cause magnesium deficiency. It is this magnesium deficiency that is driving up the incidence of diabetes to the pandemic level. Neither the researchers nor the medical media seem to think this fact is important enough to broadcast to the world.
Dr. Carolyn Dean indicates that magnesium deficiency is an independent predictor of diabetes and that diabetics need more as well as lose more magnesium than most people. Magnesium is necessary for the production, function and transport of insulin.
Magnesium deficiency induces insulin resistance, hypertension, dyslipidemia, endothelial activation and prothrombic changes in combination with the upregulation of markers of inflammation and oxidative stress. Increasing magnesium levels improves and helps correct insulin sensitivity, which is the fundamental defect that characterizes pre-diabetes, metabolic syndrome, diabetes and heart disease. In several studies, daily oral magnesium supplementation substantially improved insulin sensitivity by 10% and reduced blood sugar by 37%.,Without insulin magnesium doesn’t get transported from our blood into our cells where it is most needed.
Researchers found that 55% of obese children did not get enough magnesium from the foods they ate, compared with only 27% of lean children.
Diabetic neuropathy and other complications of diabetes are made worse as a result of concurrent magnesium deficiency. Over 68% of the U.S. population is magnesium deficient, and up to 80% of type 2 diabetics are deficient since they waste more magnesium than others due to out-of-control blood sugar levels.
Children labeled “pre-diabetic” (now 41 million) are in great need of magnesium, which has been linked to preventing the development of type 2 diabetes. In a series of papers, Dr. L. M. Resnick has shown in the test tube that an increase of glucose in the fluid leads to the release and/or displacement of magnesium from the red blood cells; thus in the body, hyperglycemia (high blood sugar) will cause a total body magnesium deficiency. Improved insulin sensitivity from magnesium replacement can markedly reduce triglyceride levels.
A separate Gallup survey (in 1995) of 500 adults with diabetes reported that 83% of those with diabetes are consuming insufficient magnesium from food with many by significant margins. One group has recently suggested that the effects of reduced glutathione on glucose metabolism may be mediated, at least in part, by increasing intracellular magnesium levels.
Repletion of the deficiency with transdermal magnesium is the ideal way of administering magnesium in medically therapeutic doses. Such treatments will, in all likelihood, help avoid or ameliorate such complications as diabetic peripheral neuropathy, arrhythmias, hypertension, and sudden cardiac death and will improve the course of the diabetic condition in general.
I wrote my book, New Paradigms in Diabetic Care, because diabetes, especially type 2 diabetes, is not the hopeless disease that most doctors would have us believe it is, though it is a long losing battle if you walk the trail western medicine wants you to walk. Like all the chronic diseases facing humanity today, the allopathic medical establishment does not want you or your doctor to become conscious of the real causes of diabetes and it certainly does not want you to receive treatments that will reverse or prevent diabetes from destroying your life.
My book breaks through the veil of ignorance and takes the doctor and diabetic patient on a journey through all the lies and the deliberate deception fostered by the pharmaceutical companies and the medical officials they keep in their pockets.
Dr. Mark Sircus AC., OMD, DM (P)
- Potential mechanisms include the priming of phagocytic cells, the opening of calcium channels, activation of N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors, the activation of nuclear factor-kappaB (NFkB) and activation of the renin-angiotensin system. Magnes Res. 2006 Dec;19(4):237-4
- Guerrero-Romero F, Tamez-Perez HE, Gonzalez-Gonzalez G et al. Oral magnesium supplementation improves insulin sensitivity in non-diabetic subjects with insulin resistance. A double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial. Diabetes Metab. 2004 Jun;30(3):253-8.
- Rodriguez-Moran M and Guerrero-Romero F. Oral magnesium supplementation improves insulin sensitivity and metabolic control in type 2 diabetic subjects: a randomized double-blind controlled trial. Diabetes Care. 2003 Apr;26(4):1147-52.
- Carper, J. Mighty Magnesium. USA Weekend. 2002 Aug 30-Sept 1.
- Magnesium Deficiency Linked to Type 2 Diabetes http://www.newstarget.com/006121.html
Studies conducted at Harvard University indicate that people who have high levels of magnesium in their blood are less likely to develop type 2 diabetes or insulin resistance than those with lower levels. Studies in Mexico have also found an alleviation of diabetes symptoms in patients who took dietary supplements containing magnesium. Original Source:
- Diabetologia” 36(8):767-70, 1993
- Yokota K, Kato M, Lister F, et al. Clinical efficacy of magnesium supplementation in patients with type 2 diabetes. J Am Coll Nutr. 2004 Oct;23(5):506S-9S.
- v57, Better Nutrition for Today’s Living, March ’95, p34. http://www.mgwater.com/articles.shtml
- Barbagallo, Mario et al. Effects of Vitamin E and Glutathione on Glucose Metabolism: Role of Magnesium; (Hypertension. 1999;34:1002-1006.) American Heart Association http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&
- See http://www.MagnesiumForLife.com for full information on transdermal magnesium chloride mineral therapy. And go to http://www.magneticclay.com/ to find the recommended natural product called Ancient Minerals Magnesium OIL, with the highest concentration and lowest toxicity that the International Medical Veritas Association endorses.
- Long term magnesium supplementation influences favourably the natural evolution of neuropathy in Mg-depleted type 1 diabetic patients (T1dm); De Leeuw et al; Magnes Res. 2004 Jun; 17(2):109-14 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&d
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Published by dreddymd
Dr Eddy Bettermann MD focus on Biological Medicine (Biologische Medizin), Darkfield Microscopy (Dunkelfeld Mikroskopie), Orthomolecular Medicine (Orthomolekulare Medizin), Ayurvedic Medicine (Ayurveda), Psychosomatic Medicine (Psychosomatische Medizin), raw food (Rohkost), fasting (Fasten): Our primary integrative medicine goal is the maintenance of your health and wellness, and we are committed to safe and effective healthcare. Our specialties include online integrative medicine education by alternative doctor: food and allergy management through the use of Integrative medical therapy, Environmental Medicine, General Family Medicine, Ayurveda, Panchakarma, Chronic Fatigue, ADHD, autism, Fibromyalgia, Yeast/Fungus related diseases – Candidacies, mercury dental replacement and detoxification, Natural Thyroid Replacement, Weight loss, Lyme Disease, Irritable Bowel Disease, Attention Deficit Disorder, Pervasive Developmental Disorders, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, Addiction related programs, Intestinal Dysbiosis, as well as trigger point therapy using Neural Therapy. Dr. Eddy Bettermann MD, physician from Germany, consultant and teacher in biological medicine, especially dark field microscopy known as Live Blood Analysis in Thailand, Malaysia, Hon Kong, Singapore and the Philippines. But he lecture also in the USA, Canada and the U.A.E. He speaks english and german. https://dreddymd.com/2017/01/17/the-interactive-live-blood-cd-and-the-certified-training-live-blood-analysis-online-course/ https://dreddymd.com/courses/ https://dreddymd.com/2017/01/17/live-blood-microscopy-analysis-darkfield-course/ “Let thy Food be thy Medicine and thy Medicine be thy Food.” — Hippocrates Physician Member of the Medical Board at AOX Singapore, Medical Doctor at Nurse Mobile Clinic and Physician at DrEddy Clinic Our Mission: The mission of the Integrative Medicine is to search for the most effective treatments for patients by combining both conventional and alternative approaches that address all aspects of health and wellness – biological, psychological, social and spiritual. Biological Medicine is a big part of my work and so is Dark field Microscopy, what I use in my daily practice and what I teach more then 15 years in Asia and around the world: Live Blood Analysis in dark field based on Haematology. We utilize Live blood analysis since 2004, conventional as well as specialty laboratories for a thorough diagnostic work up of the disease in question. Our integrative medicine treatment regimens are especially unique and are tailored specifically to the individual needs of each patient. Our Mission: don’t harm, prevent, use food as medicine We are a reliable partner for integrative medicine in Medical Spa & Clinic Development and integrative medicine Education Training for alternative doctors – we bring different holistic approaches, like Integrative Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda Medicine together. On your request we offer our service in your place as well. Heavy metal poisoning Heavy metal poisoning is much more common than most people realize, and if you’re thinking that it doesn’t apply to you because you haven’t been exposed to any, think again. If you’ve eaten fish regularly, had amalgam fillings, received vaccinations, drank contaminated water, or done industrial or agricultural work or pharmaceutical manufacturing, there’s a good chance that you have a fair amount of toxic metals in your system.. We are here to help and to educate! Wishing your health and happiness Dr Eddy Bettermann MD Protect you and your family from harmful radiation https://bit.ly/synergyscience-dreddymd More information about 5G and EMF: https://dreddymd.com/?s=5G+and+EMF View all posts by dreddymd