The 9 Step Body Cleanse
- Step 1: Fill out a Health Questionnaire to evaluate your current health status.
- Step 2: Perform the Colon Cleanse. Upon completion, continue to the next step.
- Step 3: Perform your first Liver Cleanse. Then rest for 1 week.
- Step 4: Perform your second Liver Cleanse. Then rest for 1 week.
- Step 5: Perform a Kidney Cleanse. Upon completion, continue to the next step.
- Step 6: Perform the Harmful Organism Cleanse. Upon completion, continue to the next step.
- Step 7: Perform your third Liver Cleanse. Then rest for 1 week.
- Step 8: Perform the Chemical & Toxic Metal Cleanse. Upon completion, continue to the next step.
- Step 9: Fill out the Health Questionnaire again to evaluate your progress.
Ongoing: Reduce toxins in your home and work environment. Read about easy ways to eliminate toxins at home and work in The Green Body Cleanse.
Why You Need Full Body Cleansing
The best approach for addressing the root cause of poor health is through regular body cleansing. Degenerative health conditions typically result from your body becoming so contaminated with toxic waste that your internal self-healing mechanism loses its ability to keep your body healthy. Most people absorb thousands of health depleting toxins every day from meat, milk, genetically modified foods, microwaved foods, soy, alcohol, prescription drugs, stress, refined sugar, air, caffeine, water, toxic metals, vaccines, harmful organisms, white flour, table salt, electromagnetic radiation, pesticides, artificial sweeteners, MSG (Monosodium Glutamate), industrial chemicals and the list goes on.
The Benefits of Cleansing Your Body
Vibrant and exceptional health comes from regular body cleansing and reducing your daily toxin intake. To achieve a state of optimal health, people should perform a full body cleanse once or twice per year. Because of the toxic air we breathe on a daily basis we also recommend using Allertrex™ to expectorate toxins and support your respiratory system.
Cleansing your body is the first step to eliminating toxins from your life. To keep your home and office clean of harmful toxins see our Green Living Cleanse program.
Maintaining a Clean Body
Maintain a healthy body by eating organic foods, purifying the water and air in your home and workplace, using non-toxic chemicals, exercising, reducing your stress levels and keeping your body’s natural elimination routes (urination, defecation, sweating, respiration and menses in women) working efficiently. For a complete guide on improving and maintaining your health, read “The Green Body Cleanse” which describes the daily toxins most people are exposed to and provides you with simple methods for replacing and eliminating them from your diet, home and work environment so you can live a healthy, clean, and a green life!
Hopefully, you are ready to do a full body cleanse to improve your health, increase your energy and look and feel younger. We recommend you start with the 9 body cleansing steps which have worked the best for our clients over the years. Please note that any one of these body cleanses can be performed individually at any time.
by Dr. Edward Group DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM
Source: The 9 Step Body Cleanse