Are you aware of the incredible functions of your liver?
- The liver produces bile to break down lipids, insulin, and hormones.
- It metabolizes proteins by converting amino acids into glucose to produce energy.
- It cleanses the body by removing wastes and toxins from your blood to be excreted.
A Toxic Liver Needs Detoxification
Modern society has major implications on our livers – from alcohol indulgence at social events, to the consumption of our favorite fried treats, to absorbing elements such as fluoride from our water – toxins assault our bodily systems on a daily basis. So what happens when your liver is overwhelmed with foreign elements and toxic waste? Just like a car that needs an oil change, the liver won’t operate at the highest efficiency possible.
Health Benefits of a Liver Cleanse Include:
- Improved Digestion and Elimination of Toxins
- Feeling Lighter and Healthier
- Balanced Lipid Profiles
- Improved Skin, Hair, and Nails
- Improved Mood Support and Balance
- Improved Memory and Cognition
- Decreased Bloating and Gas
- Reduced Cravings for Sugar and Fatty Foods
- Increased Energy and Vitality
Promoting a Strong Liver
There are many steps you can take to promote a healthy liver, including increasing healthy habits like reducing your alcohol intake and increasing consumption of liver boosting foods. Starting off with a liver cleanse is one of the best way to kick-start your healthy liver habits and detoxify your body.