- The liver produces bile to break down lipids, insulin, and hormones.
- It metabolizes proteins by converting amino acids into glucose to produce energy.
- It cleanses the body by removing wastes and toxins from your blood to be excreted.
A Toxic Liver Needs Detoxification
Modern society has major implications on our livers – from alcohol indulgence at social events, to the consumption of our favorite fried treats, to absorbing elements such as fluoride from our water – toxins assault our bodily systems on a daily basis. So what happens when your liver is overwhelmed with foreign elements and toxic waste? Just like a car that needs an oil change, the liver won’t operate at the highest efficiency possible.
- Improved Digestion and Elimination of Toxins
- Feeling Lighter and Healthier
- Balanced Lipid Profiles
- Improved Skin, Hair, and Nails
- Improved Mood Support and Balance
- Improved Memory and Cognition
- Decreased Bloating and Gas
- Reduced Cravings for Sugar and Fatty Foods
- Increased Energy and Vitality
Promoting a Strong Liver
There are many steps you can take to promote a healthy liver, including increasing healthy habits like reducing your alcohol intake and increasing consumption of liver boosting foods. Starting off with a liver cleanse is one of the best way to kick-start your healthy liver habits and detoxify your body.
Liver Cleanse Recommendations
While Epsom salts and olive oil are the basis of any good liver cleanse, there are ways to help increase the effectiveness of your liver cleanse routine. Global Healing Center has developed several all-natural herbal formulas, including Livatrex®, which promote a healthy liver. To help you get started with taking control of your liver health, we created the Liver Cleanse Kit™. This Health Kit includes step-by-step instructions to walk you through the cleanse. The Liver Cleanse Kit has a multi-tiered approach that uses the power of Livatrex to kick start your liver’s natural cleansing abilities and Oxy-Powder to facilitate toxin removal.